Thursday, January 14, 2010

Update!!

So I guess it hasn't been that long since I've blogged, but I just thought I would update about what's been going on with us lately! :)

So Maggie is officially 4 months old today and I can't believe it! She is such a bright spirit and a happy girl! She is finally getting over her tummy issues and is learning lots of things!
Here are a few:
almost rolling over!
smiles huge smiles all the time!
almost laughs!
almost sitting up by herself!
loves to stand and flirt with whoever is holding her up!
is always eating her hands!
is starting to play with toys!
can bring things to her mouth to eat them (like mommy's hands!)
lifts her head up when on her tummy!
scoots in circles!
still loves bathtime more than any time of the day!
kicks and splashes in the bath!
holds your hand when eating her bottle!
...and many more!

 
 
 
These pics are all from around Christmas time! We had such a fun Christmas! We went to my dad's organ recital at Temple Square on Christmas Eve like every year and opened up Christmas jammies from my mom and dad! Then we went to Nick's family to spend the night! It was really great, and we figured out that if we want to have sleepovers, the only way to keep Maggie happy is to make sure that she still has all of her stuff, like her bathtub, and her own place to sleep, etc.  Then on Christmas day we got to talk to Matt on his mission for a while, and of course, I was the first one to cry... Jeez, why do I have to be the emotional one!? ha ha.. Then we went to my family's and opened more presents and just had a fun lazy time! It was fabulous! :)



This was New Years day! It was one of the best New Year's ever! We had planned on going to my family's get together on New Year's eve, but last minute, we had found out that my mom had pneumonia and decided just to stay home! We got lots of yummy snacks and of course, Martinelli's and got ready like we were going to a party, and just partied by ourselves!! It was awesome! We even squoze in some Prison Break while we were at it!! (That is our new obsession!! Yay for Michael Scofield!) :)

Anyway, things have been going pretty good for us! Maggie just got over her first double ear infection!! Nick has been sick, but he's toughing it out! And I just slipped on the ice on Sunday and sprained my ankle really bad, but it seems to be feeling a little better each day! Yay! :)



1 comment:

Carlie said...

Sorry about your ankle. LAME DUDE! she is sooo cute. I'm glad thing are going well. I want to see pics of you too!